Saturday, October 27, 2012

                                   
                                         I haven't posted for a while, far too busy with the
                                         Studio Tour and my teaching. I am very thankful
                                         for the many people who came to our Tour and my
                                         studio. Thank you for your feedback. I am busy
                                         preparing for a workshop on creativity. I am doing
                                         studies to explore media and a creative response and
                                         expansion to preconceived concepts. I'm trying a
                                         variety of techniques to create a stimulating surface.
                                         This study is from a recent trip to Sudbury with my
                                         friend Joe. The scenery was stunning, but I was
                                         probably most impressed by the rocks. They tell
                                         such a story. I plan to abstract this even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment