Saturday, March 29, 2014


                                          If anyone is still following this blog, thank you.
                                          It's been quite a while since my last post. But,
                                          I haven't been sitting on my hands. Since my last
                                          post, we have weathered an ice storm, been to
                                          Puerta Vallarta, and Jamaica. And, I have been
                                          teaching classes and workshops for all ages.
                                          As I have a show next week at the McKay in
                                          Unionville, I finally completed 15 new works.
                                          Just no time to blog, sorry. This one is in the
                                          show. Hope you can come if you live nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment