Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Morning Joy
acrlic - mixed media
11 x 14


                               Happy Monday morning to anyone reading this blog.
                               The long May weekend has been magnificent in our
                               neck of the woods. Speaking of woods, I went out
                               early last week to my favourite woods and caught
                               some great light. I decided to be very spontaneous
                               interpretive, and expressive. I also experimented with
                               the media. My son John is going through difficult
                               recovery from surgery - so I dedicate these to his
                               healing and well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment