Monday, December 17, 2012

         
                                     If you follow this blog, I apologize for the long time
                                     between posts. I got really busy with teaching ( again)
                                     and then came down with cold/ sinus condition that
                                     knocked me out for at least three weeks. I was planning
                                     to give workshop to local group of artists but had to
                                     cancel because of illness. I was doing a process of how
                                     I develop my work - especially abstracts. After doing
                                     realistic values studies and colour thumbnails, I drew
                                     this interpretation on construction paper with chalk
                                     pastels. I was focusing on shapes, lines, and abstracted
                                     ways to develop the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment