Sunday, November 3, 2013


                      This painting is rather big and attracted attention at the show. Its style
                      is consistent with much of my work but I feel it's a little different??
                      It has been an interesting 5 days. Many loyal and loving friends and
                      family came and shared the art. I'm always flattered and humbled that
                      people take their time and support the arts. God bless you all.
                      Thanks to the supportive people from the Varley Gallery, they were
                      always willing to help in any way. Many people came in from off the
                      street which resulted in some intriguing conversations and contacts.
                      Again, lots of thoughts which when I relax I'll share. Finally, thanks to
                      those who purchased paintings, you help support my expensive hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment