Tuesday, February 24, 2015



    This painting is 40 by 30 on a gallery canvas. The scene is adapted from my trip to Killarney
    with good buddy Joe Modeste which I have mentioned before. I haven't posted for a long time
    but I have been busy teaching and painting. Although teaching takes you from the studio, it
    really informs my painting in a rich manner. I have been so blessed with fabulous groups
    of artists, I have learned a lot from our chats. Four shows are coming up between now and May
    so I will be busy. I'd like to thank, so much, my artist friend Ray McNeice ( and his dear wife
    Margaret) who are so selfless and encouraging- not to mention amazing artists. I feel that
    we are only as creative as the good company we keep who inspire and feed of each other.
   God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Colin: let me know where the shows are and the dates.... Fenella.

    ReplyDelete