Friday, October 26, 2018


                                            It has been a long time since my last post. Some
                                            technical difficulties, some laziness. I have been
                                            very busy painting and have had several tours and
                                            some shows. I have explored a number of techniques
                                            and subject matters. Sunflowers have popped up
                                            frequently. Aside from the fact that I love sunflowers
                                            and all they represent, I think they're my tribute to
                                            my outstanding painting hero, Vincent van Gogh.
                                            More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment